Because of your faithful giving, not only have we joined w/ other churches & given 1000s of masks to Doctors/Nurses in our state & others, today you fed the Emergency Child Care Program staff for Earlywine YMCA. Great job! Keep giving & let’s bless our city & love our neighbors!
Here are a few reminders as we Gather online tomorrow:
1. Be involved through the whole video!
2. Engage through commenting, sharing, liking, etc...
3. Give online. Set your giving to reoccurring to make it easy.
4. Tag others & invite them to join you.
RT @MattSmethurst In Jesus’s parables:
• One sheep gets more attention
• One-hour workers get the
same paycheck as 12-hour
• A widow’s two pennies are
worth more than “huge sums.”
Grace is terrible math.
"Understanding the perspective of someone unlike you is absolutely vital to developing empathy and building relationships. Empathy is the prerequisite for speaking meaningfully and authoritatively into someone’s life." - Andrew Walker