This week the whole family is packing up and headed to OKC! We will be gone for a week to scout out locations for our services and to buy a home (prayerfully)! We will also be attending a mandatory church planter conference put on by the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma. This conference will help us relationally and give us a financial partner with the BGCO. So we have a lot of prayer needs and ask that you intercede on our behalf.
- Traveling safety – pray the kids do well too!
- A home – we desire to be led in a way that our home purchasing glorifies God and is a part of our story. We look at houses on Thursday.
- A place to have our worship gatherings – really want God to speak specifically to this to reach the people He wants us to reach. We have appointments with some schools on Monday the 8th.
- Divine appointments – would love to already begin forming relationships with people.
- Launch Team – we will meet with some families that might help us Launch. We want the right people to join us and help Everyday Church start.
Thank you so much!